The Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning is recognized internationally for the quality and integrity of its program. Each year the conference provides an exchange of current resources, research, and best practices from around the world that are relevant to the design and delivery of distance education/training.
August 8-10. 2012 Madison, WI
- Discuss critical success factors and innovative practices in distance education and training.
- Examine the key components of effective applications: needs analysis, course design, teaching methods, active learning, learner support, management, policy, and evaluation.
- Share successful approaches, strategies, and techniques.
- Identify active teaching/learning methods for effective engagement, motivation, and performance outcomes.
- Discuss major issues, new developments, and trends.
- Reflect on progress made in distance education.
- Consider future possibilities for distance education.
- Increase knowledge about teaching/training at a distance.
- Facilitate networking among distance educators, practitioners and administrators.
- Share program resources via technology (e.g., print, audio, video, multimedia, and the Internet).
Registration and further info: Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning.