If you can’t make it to DevLearn this week, you can still share in the learning:
- Bookmark the DevLearn Hashcast page (http://devlearn.hashcaster.com), where you can see all the DevLearn news and information being shared on Twitter, curated in real time.
- Explore the Curated DevLearn Backchannel Resources List. David Kelly, the DevLearn Backchannel Curator, will be sharing his insights from the event and curating all of the backchannel activity. Get David’s live updates on http://devlearn.hashcaster.com.
- Join the DevLearn Conversation. Follow @DevLearn on Twitter and use the hashtag #DevLearn in your tweets to share your thoughts and ideas with the community.
- Access Handouts from DevLearn Sessions. Following the event, all eLearning Guild members will be able to access handouts for many of the DevLearn concurrent sessions in the Guild Conference Archive.
- NEW! Watch Session and Keynote Videos from the Conference. Following DevLearn 2012, we will start offering video recordings of some of the most popular sessions and keynotes from our conferences to some Guild members (access varies based on membership level). Learn more.
- Mark Your Calendar for the Complimentary Best of DemoFest Webinar. Meet some of the winners from this year’s DemoFest, and see their award-winning solutions in a complimentary Best of eLearning DemoFest Webinar on November 28 at 10:00 AM PT.