Here are some highlights.
- 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with any kind of privacy control. [If this is you get some help on this]
- 750 tweets per second are shared on Twitter.
- LinkedIn’s revenue has doubled every quarter for the last two years.
- The average visitor spends 15 minutes per day on YouTube.
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined.
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day.
- Klout has 50 times more traffic than PeerIndex, its closest competitor.
- Tablets took just two years to reach 40 million users in the U.S. It took smartphones seven years to reach this figure.
Read the Full Text here: 52 cool social media facts | Articles.