The EDUCAUSE annual publication of the most pressing issues for IT leaders in higher education.
- Updating IT professionals’ skills and roles to accommodate emerging technologies and changing IT management and service delivery models
- Supporting the trends toward IT consumerization and bring-your-own device
- Developing an institution-wide cloud strategy
- Improving the institution’s operational efficiency through information technology
- Integrating information technology into institutional decision-making
- Using analytics to support critical institutional outcomes
- Funding information technology strategically
- Transforming the institution’s business with information technology
- Supporting the research mission through high-performance computing, large data, and analytics
- Establishing and implementing IT governance throughout the institution
Sneak Peek: EDUCAUSE Top-Ten IT Issues 2012 Teaser from EDUCAUSE on Vimeo.
A quick look at the first three issues on the list.
Full Text: Top-Ten IT Issues, 2012 EDUCAUSE Review | EDUCAUSE .