There are six modules of training content available. Each module has several chapters with many lessons.
After reviewing the entire training course, an individual will have a solid understanding of all the products in the Google Apps suite. Learning objectives include:
- Customize Google Apps for your school
- Organize your email more effectively
- Create shared calendars for your school
- Collaborate with others, online, on documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Deliver and collect surveys, quizzes, and feedback
- Develop a media-rich website without looking at code
- Set-up an internal video portal just for your school
You can read through the entire course at your own pace.
Each chapter will take from 10 to 20 minutes to complete. Browse the modules on the right to see a list of chapters for each topic.
Full article: Google Apps Education Training Center.