- NCCE Wrap-Up: Math Casting and Digital Storytelling – Digital Education – Education Week
how to use digital tools in math to create "math casts", and how to harness commercial and free, online digital tools to encourage students to tell digital stories.
- Return to Sender — THE Journal
Schools continue to deliver new graduates into the workplace lacking the tech-based "soft skills" that businesses demand. Experts blame K-12's persistent failure to integrate technology.
- Moodle Tutorials ::: Educating Educators
- S.J. teachers school picks iPad over paper | Recordnet.com
Teachers College of San Joaquin will give iPads to all its incoming graduate students and faculty beginning this summer in a move to bolster classroom innovation as well as slash paper consumption by 92 percent.
That should save the college $34,000 a year, enough to cover the cost of the tablet computers, Teachers College Dean Catherine Kearney said.
- Microsoft launches IE6 deathwatch – Computerworld
Microsoft has launched a deathwatch for its 10-year-old Internet Explorer 6 browser, saying it wanted to "see IE6 gone for good."
Digest powered by RSS Digest