In 2012 we had a 254% increase in page views with 245% more visits. Thank you to each and every one of you.
The USA was our most common location for visitors followed by India, UK, NZ and Australia.
Chrome was the most popular browser, followed by Firefox, IE and Safari.
We gathered over 13,000 Twitter followers and 270+ Facebook friends.
These were our top post hits in 2012:
- The Addie Model: Why Use It?
- eLearning Authoring Tools for Mobile Learning
- Free Learning Management Systems
- 13 Great Free Screencasting Tools for Creating Tutorials
- iPad apps for taking lecture notes
- 103 Interesting Ways to use an iPad in the Classroom
- Top 9 Best Augmented Reality iPhone Apps In 2012
- How much does one hour of eLearning cost?
- Developing an E-Learning Strategy – 8 Elements to Consider
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Millennial Teenager
- 4 Ways Students Can Avoid Distraction While Studying on a Mobile Device
- 5 Amazing Apps for Teachers Who Love iPads